Monday, January 23, 2017

NOT Designed To Break


It is funny how situations that are designed to break you, make you stronger. While the situation is going on, it feels like there is no way out. 

The situation makes you feel helpless and the outcome seems hopeless but for some reason or some how you come out victorious.

Under any circumstance, you can have two different responses, one of Possibilities and the other of Defeat.

Why do people always assume that a bad situation deem negative results, that's not always true. You determine if you will grow or if the situation will break you. 

The results might feel negative in the beginning, but when you see the change in your life then you realize you are better off. 

At times, God allows things to happen to you to make you stronger or to prepare you for something better. In life, we will have many journeys, some positive, some negative, and some indifferent, but the ultimate outcome to any of these moments are determined by what you've learned from them. 

I know, I have learned the most from my darkest moments when I felt like I was going to break. 

Then I found the strength to go on and it was the beginning of something new and beautiful. 

At that moment I knew, I might bend but I would never break. 

InspireU
#Developingthemindbodyandsoul

No comments:

Post a Comment