Tuesday, January 3, 2017

.30 Motivation / Be Committed To You

Be Committed to You

In order to accomplish your goals, you have to BE COMMITTED TO YOU. We keep our commitments to other people but turn around and short change ourselves. This happens because we forget to plan time to develop, motivate, and encourage the most important person in our life, OURSELVES. 

My Activity Calendar, which is featured below, shows how I make time for myself each day to help me become the best person I can be.  I monitor how well I am keeping my commitment to myself each week by tracking my activity completions.





This calendar could be used for your fitness goal or any other activity you would like to consistently perform such as writing, reading, painting, or just working on your hobby. 


Remember, you can not get mad at others if you do not take care of yourself, because YOU HAVE TO BE COMMITTED TO YOU before anyone else. 

Now, what commitment will you make to yourself? Leave me a comment below. 

InspireU

2 comments: