Monday, April 3, 2017

Growing into You

Growing into YOU

There comes a time in life when you realize you are not where you think you should be. That’s when you have to grow into the part. This has happened to most people I know and even myself. At times, depending on what it is, I am still growing into that person I desire to be. The key is to start and never give up, because life is only fulfilling when you are growing. Most people have said to themselves, I should be farther along than this, I should have a better home, be an entrepreneur, make more money, or even have a family by now.  I say to those people, it is never to late to start becoming the person you desire to be.


The person you desire to be is just a mindset shift away. Maybe you are not that person because of the choices you have made and the road you have traveled. If this is the case, travel down a different road. It might be hard. There will be failures but this is all apart of the growing process. In order to grow there will be growing pains. The beauty of these growing pains are that they’re designed to shape you into the person you desire to be. There will be a process and your life will go through some seasons, but at the end, you will find the person you were looking for…The person you desire to BE…. 

#InspireU #DrWilson #growintoyou

I will start first. 

I am growing into the part by enrolling myself into leadership programs to develop my leadership skills so I can become an instructional leader and mentor to other women.  

So how are you growing into the part? 

Leave a comment below telling me how you are growing into the part. 


1 comment:

  1. Growing is hard, it is the unfamiliar that we are afraid of. When we are stagnant we know the the ups, downs, and everything else therefore we stay. I know for me growing into me is new. It is hard to do because letting go of those pillows of comfort is a great adjustment, that at times can be paralyzingly but each day I am taking one step at time to grow into me. Thanks Chicka

    ReplyDelete